The Community Health Mission
Service Hours (last appointment at 3:45 pm):The Community Health Mission is free for those who qualify and offers primary (non-emergency) health care to individuals that do not have health insurance, including Medicare or Medicaid. Though services are provided at no cost, donations are encouraged to offset operational expenses.
- Annual medical exams and preventive health care
- Treatment for diabetes, hypertension, cardiovascular disease and respiratory disease
- Women's Health Services
- Enrollment in the GA Breast and Cervical Cancer Screening program (includes mammograms and biopsies as needed)
- Clinic Programs: Smoking Cessation and Health Education
310 Eisenhower Drive Medical Center, Suite 5
Savannah, GA 31406
Bus Route: 27 Waters Avenue
How to make an appointment:
Call (912) 692-1451 Mon-Fri 8:30 am -4:00pm to schedule an appointment date and time. The center is unable to accommodate walk-in visits.
- Between the ages of 18-65
- Live or work in Chatham, Effingham, Liberty and Bryan Counties.
- Have no health insurance (including Medicaid or Medicare)
- Have a household income that does not exceed certain guidelines
- To determine eligibility, you will need: Picture ID and Proof of Household Income (Earnings, Social Security, Child Support, Unemployment and Worker's Compensation)