We would like to honor these designations and invite you–our community friends and colleagues–to partake in this exclusive wellness initiative!
The Planning Council’s Trauma Sensitive Yoga Program in partnership with the Chatham County Parks & Recreation Department, is offering FREE yoga classes throughout the month of September.
YOU NEED TO:
- Sign-up for the class(es) you would like to attend using this form
- Show up — spots are limited, so please ensure your availability and commitment to attend
- Practice at your own comfort level
YOU DON’T NEED TO:
- Worry about your abilities or yoga experience — these classes are for EVERYONE
- Purchase any equipment — you will get a FREE yoga mat as a gift
- Pay for the classes — they are free
Tuesdays in September 5:30 PM – 6:30 PM
Frank Murray Community Center | 125 Wilmington Island Rd, Savannah, GA
For questions and inquiries, please contact Vira Salzburn at email@example.com.
This offering is supported by the Chatham County Parks & Recreation Department.