Welcome to SuicideTALK Chatham!
This is a place for ASIST trainers and SuicideTALKers in Chatham County, Georgia, looking for SuicideTALK tools, resources, and updates.
Follow these simple five steps to make the most of your SuicideTALK:
#1 Watch the SuicideTALK Webinar as an example of SuicideTALK session:
For Savannah-Chatham County Public Schools System SuicideTALK training, please use the video below:
Please refer to the LivingWorks’ LEADER MANUAL for additional instructions on SuicideTALK facilitation.
#2 Download and review the appropriate SuicideTALK PowerPoint presentation:
- SuicideTALK – Standard Version
- SuicideTALK – Customized Version for Savannah-Chatham County Public School System
- SuicideTALK – Youth
#3 Print SuicideTALK PowerPoint Notes:
#4 Download, print, and make copies of the handouts:
- Helpers in Your Community Resource Page
- Sign-in Sheet (need only one)
- SuicideTALK Pre- and Post-Tests (optional)
- LivingWorks Programs Pyramid Flyer (optional)
- LivingWorks SuicideTALK additional resources (optional)
- Participant Certificate (optional)
#5 Upon completion of your SuicideTALK, provide feedback to Prevent Suicide Today team:
- Return completed Pre-/Post-Test Forms and Sign-in Sheet (scanned copies can be emailed to ASIST@chlink.org).
- Tell us how we can improve SuicideTALK to better serve our community!