Anyone who interacts with people who are suicidal can benefit from the skills gained through an ASIST suicide prevention workshop. Our two day ASIST suicide intervention workshop will help you learn and practice a life-saving intervention model.
Cost: $125. Need based scholarships are available
Register now for an ASIST suicide prevention workshop:
- Mon-Tue, January 21-22, 2019 at First Baptist Church of the Islands
- Tue-Wed, February 5-6, 2019 at Demere Center, Hospice Savannah
- Sat-Sun, February 16-17, 2019 at St. Joseph’s Hospital
- Mon-Tues, March 11-12, 2019 at Coastal Georgia Botanical Gardens
- Thur-Fri, April 4-5, 2019 Memorial Health University Medical Center
- Tue-Wed, May 7-8, 2019 at Demere Center, Hospice Savannah
- Mon-Tues, June 24-25, 2019 at Savannah Fire & Emergency Services
- Fri-Sat, July 12-13, 2019 at St. Joseph’s Hospital
- Tue-Wed, August 13-14, 2019 at Demere Center, Hospice Savannah
- Tue-Wed, November 5-6, 2019 at Demere Center, Hospice Savannah
More workshops will be added soon!
If you or someone you know if having thoughts of suicide, please call the Georgia Crisis and Access Line at (800)-715-4225 for free, confidential, 24/7 support. An online chat service is also available at https://suicidepreventionlifeline.org/. Both services are also available in Spanish.