Anyone who interacts with people who are suicidal can benefit from the skills gained through an ASIST suicide prevention workshop. Our two day ASIST suicide intervention workshop will help you learn and practice a life-saving intervention model.
Cost: $125. Need based scholarships are available
Register now for an ASIST suicide prevention workshop:
- Thur-Fri, October 11-12, 2018 at Chatham County Health Department, Eisenhower – THIS WORKSHOP IS CANCELLED DUE TO INCLEMENT WEATHER. Please contact us at ASIST@chlink.org with any questions. Thank you!
- Mon-Tues, October 15-16, 2018 at Demere Center, Hospice Savannah
- Thur-Fri, November 1-2, 2018 at St. Joseph’s Hospital
- Thur-Fri, December 6-7, 2018 at St. Mary’s Community Center
- Tue-Wed, February 5-6, 2019 at Demere Center, Hospice Savannah
- Sat-Sun, February 16-17, 2019 at st. Joseph’s Hospital
- Tue-Wed, May 7-8, 2019 at Demere Center, Hospice Savannah
- Tue-Wed, August 13-14, 2019 at Demere Center, Hospice Savannah
- Tue-Wed, November 5-6, 2019 at Demere Center, Hospice Savannah
More workshops will be added soon!
If you or someone you know if having thoughts of suicide, please call the Georgia Crisis and Access Line at (800)-715-4225 for free, confidential, 24/7 support. An online chat service is also available at https://suicidepreventionlifeline.org/. Both services are also available in Spanish.