Anyone who interacts with people who are suicidal can benefit from the skills gained through an ASIST suicide prevention workshop.
Our two day ASIST suicide intervention workshop will help you learn and practice a life-saving intervention model.
Need based scholarships are available
Register now for an ASIST suicide prevention workshop:
- Fri – Sat, December 15-16, 2017 at St. Joseph’s Hospital
- Thur – Fri, January 11-12, 2018 at Chatham County Health Department, Eisenhower
- Wed – Thur, January 17-18, 2018 at St. Joseph’s Hospital
- Tues – Wed, February 6-7, 2018 at Demere Center, Hospice Savannah
- Thur-Fri, February 21-22, 2018 at Juvenile Court
- Mon – Tues, March 5-6, 2018 at Chatham County Health Department, Eisenhower
- Wed – Thur, March 14-15, 2018 at St. Mary’s Community Center
- Tues – Wed, April 10-11, 2018 at Demere Center, Hospice Savannah
- Wed-Thur, May 2-3, 2018 at Savannah-Chatham Public Schools
- Tues – Wed, July 24-25, 2018 at Union Mission
More workshops will be added soon!
If you or someone you know is having thoughts of suicide, please call the Georgia Crisis and Access Line at (800) 715-4225 to connect with people who want to listen and help. Calls are confidential, and a chat service is also available at https://suicidepreventionlifeline.org/. Service is also available in Spanish.