Anyone who interacts with people who are suicidal can benefit from the skills gained through an ASIST suicide prevention workshop. Our two day ASIST suicide intervention workshop will help you learn and practice a life-saving intervention model.
Cost: $125. Need based scholarships are available
- Wednesday, July 18, 2018 11:00-11:45 am
Register now for an ASIST suicide prevention workshop:
- Mon-Tues, June 18-19, 2018 at Chatham County Health Department, Eisenhower
- Wed-Thur, June 27-28, 2018 at Coastal Georgia Botanical Gardens
- Sat-Sun, July 21-22, 2018, 2018 at St. Joseph’s Hospital
- Tues-Wed, July 24-25, 2018 at Union Mission
- Tues-Wed, August 14-15, 2018 at Chatham County Health Department, Eisenhower
- Mon-Tues, August 20-21, 2018 at Demere Center, Hospice Savannah
- Wed-Thur, September 12-13, 2018 at St. Mary’s Community
- Thur-Fri, September 27-28, 2018 at Juvenile Court
- Thur-Fri, October 11-12, 2018 at Chatham County Health Department, Eisenhower
- Mon-Tues, October 15-16, 2018 at Demere Center, Hospice Savannah
- Thur-Fri, November 1-2, 2018 at St. Joseph’s Hospital
- Thur-Fri, December 6-7, 2018 at St. Mary’s Community Center
More workshops will be added soon!
If you or someone you know is having thoughts of suicide, please call the Georgia Crisis and Access Line at (800) 715-4225 to connect with people who want to listen and help. Calls are confidential, and a chat service is also available at https://suicidepreventionlifeline.org/. Service is also available in Spanish.