Community Resiliency Model (CRM) workshops help create trauma-informed and resiliency-informed individuals and communities that share a common understanding of the impact of trauma and chronic stress on the nervous system and how resiliency can be restored or increased using a skills-based approach.
CRM may be offered as an 1-hour CRM Basics session, a 3-hour CRM Core Skills workshop, and a 6-hour CRM Complete Experience course.
CRM Learning Objectives:
- Describe how traumatic experiences affect the mind and body based on current scientific research
- Explain the parasympathetic and sympathetic arms of the autonomic nervous system
- Apply the Resilience, High, and Low zones
- Practice the skills of the Community Resiliency Model
REGISTER FOR A CRM COURSE
To bring a CRM training, online or in-person, to your organization, please contact Vira Salzburn, Program Director, at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Explore free online CRM training sessions:
- Community Resiliency Model – Video 1 – Intro to the Model / Link to the Video 1: https://youtu.be/B3XElG8GZXw
- Community Resiliency Model – Video 2 – Meet Your Brain / Link to the Video 2: https://youtu.be/
- Community Resiliency Model – Video 3 – Trauma and the Autonomic Nervous System / Link to the Video 3: https://youtu.be/
- Community Resilience Model – Video 4 – Trauma Triggers / Link to the Video 4: https://youtu.be/
- Community Resiliency Model – Video 5 – Tracking / Link to Video 5: https://youtu.be/O4NZIgRYVTA
- Community Resiliency Model – Video 6 – Resourcing / Link to Video 6: https://youtu.be/-s32zI-
- Community Resiliency Model – Video 7 -Grounding / Link to the Video 7: https://youtu.be/ir8-v-TEUMA
- Community Resiliency Model Overview – Video 8 – Help Now! / Link to the Video 8: https://youtu.be/TITY269cy-4
These programs are supported and funded by
the City of Savannah and the Pittulloch Foundation