Gateway Behavioral Health Center provides mental health services and addictive disease services to adults, adolescents, and children.
Chatham County Developmental Disabilities Training Center provides community living supports and vocational training for adults (18 yrs & up).
Mental Health and Addictive Disease Services (Adults, Children, and Adolescents):
- Individual, Group, and Family Counseling
- Nursing Assessment and Care
- Psychiatric Evaluations and Care
- Intensive Community Based Treatment
- Intensive Outpatient Group Counseling
- Supported Employment & Job Coaching
- Coordination with Primary Care Providers
- Pharmacy/ Assistance
- Reed House Program
Reed House Inc.
Chatham County Outpatient Clinic
Savannah Counseling Services
800 East 70th Street
Savannah, GA 31405
(912) 344-9403 or 1-866-557-9955
Mon-Thurs: 8 AM-6 PM
Fri: 8 AM-12 PM
Chatham County Developmental Disabilities Training Center
415 Bonaventure Road
Savannah, GA 31404
Developmental Disabilities Intake & Evaluation Team.
Phone 912-303-1649 or Fax 912-351-6309