Savannah Technical College students provide services to the public in some programs in conjunction with coursework. Please understand that student services are in an educational environment and may take longer than similar services provided by non-educational service providers.
Services offered include:
- STC Students & Employees: $10
- Active Military: $5
- Retired Military: $10
- Seniors 60 & up: $10
- Adults 18-59: $40
- Children 4-17: $20
- Bitewings: Included with cleaning
- Full mouth series: Included with cleaning
- Panoramic: Included with cleaning
- Duplicates of x-rays: $20
- Sealants (per tooth): $20
- Mouthguards: $20
- Whitening (Must be patient of record): $99
Note: Prices subject to change without notice.
The Dental Hygiene Clinic is located at the Savannah campus. Clinic hours vary each semester. Parking is available in the back of the campus near the Eckburg Auditorium
717 White Bluff Rd
Savannah, GA 31405
Please call the clinic at (912) 443-5351 to make an appointment.